With the T25CL Music app for Android and iOS, you can download songs, albums, and playlists to your compatible mobile device for offline playback.
To download music to your mobile device:
- Launch the T25CL Music app and find the music you want to download. You can only download albums.
- Add to CART.
- Go to Checkout and make your payment, there's no Shipping fees.
- Select the Download option once you receive an email with the download link.
You'll see a Downloaded "checkmark" icon next to music you've downloaded.
Find & Play Your Downloads
Open My Music to find music you've downloaded to your device through the T25CL Music app:
For Android devices - Swipe from the left edge of your screen or tap the Menu button and select My Music. Then, look under Offline Music to find all of your downloaded music.
For iOS devices - Tap My Music from the menu.
- You can also turn on Offline Music Mode under Settings ("gear" icon), to only show music that has been downloaded to your device, and that is available for offline playback.
Tip: To quickly access your recent downloads, select Recent from the T25CL Music menu, and open your Recently Downloaded Albums list.
If you can't find music you've downloaded, you may need to refresh the T25CL Music app and try again. Open Settings, and select Refresh My Music. Then try your download again, using the steps above.
- To automatically download all of your T25CL Digital Music purchases to your device, go to Settings and select the Automatic downloads option (for Android devices) or the Auto-download T25CL Music purchases (for iOS devices).
- For Android devices, you can change your download location between your device and external SD card from the T25CL Music App. Open the menu, tap Settings, and then tap Storage Location. This option is available on most devices running Android Lollipop or KitKat.
Return to Downloading Music: http://www.t25cl.com/pages/downloading-your-music