You have been invited by Rosalyn Jordan-Mills to join a live radio show at Rosalyn's Corner. Go to www.t25cl.com
Topic: How's your Health?
How's your eating habits? A panel of health experts will share in how to eat and live healthier. Here's some tips:
1. Change the way that you eat and start paying attention to your body and treat it in the way that you should with quality food. Buy a cookbook that has something in it that you want to try (and COOK IT). Go out to a restaurant where you know that the portions are controlled and where you know that they serve good quality food. Eat a piece of fruit when on your break at work. Start drinking more water. Most people don't.
2. Start to exercise. A simple 15 minute walk is better than nothing. Depending upon where you live, that could be a walk around the block, or maybe try mall walking (get to be in filtered and cooled air, then can continue at a much slower rate shopping as your cool down *little bit of a joke there*)
3. Quit drinking. Not good for you, messes with the brain cells. If you must, then a glass of wine or two with dinner since red wine is good for the heart.
4. Setup a pattern that you do every night before you go to bed in preparation to go to sleep. I got that one from a counselor since I used to have major problems sleeping. When the former left with his late night internet stuff that had the lights bothering me (along with his tv) and I finally got my own internal clock on track again by doing the pattern thing, I no longer have any problems at all.
5. Figure out what it is that your stressing and depressed about. If you have to, find a good counselor to talk things over with and work through the problems.
6. Start finding ways to put work in perspective. Myself, I leave 'work' as I walk out the door. Even change my clothes many times just to make the point as I walk out the door.
The reason that you more than likely failed at it before is because you tried to do everything at once. Better to take it a step at a time. Sense of accomplishment, plus it took you awhile to get into the state that your in, so going to take some time to make the needed changes.
A counselor/good friend/someone that you have to be accountable to is a good way to help you keep on track. When you stumble and mess-up (and you will), they will help you to keep focus, see the mess-up for what it is, a mess-up and not total failure.
You will be amazed at just how 'relaxed' you will become when you start taking the steps that you need to address the issues that are bothering you.
Please log onto to Galaxy Talk Radio at www.t25cl.com and talk to the guests of the show.
Date: Wed, February 15, 2017
Time: 7:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM EST
How to participate:
Dial: (724) 444-7444
Enter: 120021 # (Call ID)
Enter: 1 # or your PIN