You have been invited by Rosalyn Jordan-Mills to join a live radio show at Rosalyn's Corner. Go to www.t25cl.com
Topic: The Transition - Where do we go from here
Trump finally allows transition process to start: Biden to get security briefings and access to COVID task force starting TODAY - but President STILL refuses to concede to 'fake ballots'
- Government Services Administration chief Emily Murphy finally caves after days of pressure and says transition to Joe Biden can begin
- Made move shortly after Michigan's election boards certified the result there
- Just after she wrote to Biden to announce start of transition but avoid saying she 'ascertained' him the winner, Trump tweeted to take credit for the move
- 'I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols,' he said
- But he claimed: 'Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight and I believe we will prevail.'
- Trump is running out of legal options and on a losing streak in the courts
- Murphy had come under massive pressure to get on with calling Biden the apparent winner, the standard named in the law
- The Michigan Board of State Canvassers voted 3-1 on Monday afternoon to certify the state's popular vote in the presidential election for Joe Biden
- Transition go-ahead lets Biden get intelligence briefing, talk to op officials such as Dr. Fauci and get FBI checks on his picks for office carried out
Donald Trump may have finally allowed the transition to Joe Biden to begin, but the president has made clear he is not going down without a fight.
Trump made clear Monday evening that starting the transition, which will allow Biden to get daily security briefings and be able to communicate with the COVID taskforce, did not mean he was conceding the election.
In a furious tweet, that has been flagged as disputed by Twitter, the current president promised that he was 'moving full speed ahead' and swore he would 'never concede' to the election results.
The General Services Administration (GSA). is responsible for supporting the federal government's functioning day to day. The GSA are also responsible for presidential transitions - which can only begin once the agency has recognized the 'apparent successful candidate'. On Monday, the GSA told Biden they were ready to begin the transition.
Trump continued on Monday evening; 'We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & 'Dominion'.' Dominion Voting Systems spoke out yesterday saying it is 'not physically possible' for its machines to change voter selections.
Please log onto to Galaxy Talk Radio at www.t25cl.com and talk to the guests of the show.
Date: Wed, Nov. 25, 2020
Enter: 120021 # (Call ID)Code is: 1 #
Time: 7:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM EST
How to participate:
Call in: (605) 562-0444